Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Before I forget

The reason I posted a couple last night -- at a time in my life when I'm busy as fuck and distracted to all hell -- is because I got a couple of notices on the internet machine.

Phil Roland (Twitter @PhilRoland) posted a link with a little bit of praise on his Tumblr, which I accept gladly because I know he doesn't go around gladhanding people for shiggles. He writes about stuff and is alternatively funny, thought provoking, and very dark.

His post was re-tumblred, or whatever the fuck, by the person who does this tumblr, which is nice since a positive notice from someone you didn't already know is always preferable for some reason. So thanks, and now I've brought it full circle: you're reading me linking you about you reading and linking me.

I never want to be entertaining unless I know someone's looking.

Oh, and if I haven't already posted it, I'm on the Twitter, @scottowilliams. I occasionally wonder about why anyone would follow me, but if you want to, you can, I guess. Free country.

No comments:

Post a Comment